Registration and Submission
The abstract/paper submission and registration for conference is now available on ConfTool platform - https://www.conftool.com/nbm2017/
To prepare for the conference, please follow these steps:
To upload abstract
- Create new user on ConfTool (or use your account if you have one already). While filling out the details about yourself, note that here you also have to choose payment method even if you will wait for notification of authors to take final decision about participation in conference.
- Choose "Submit and begin with the submission of contribution"
- Choose session, copy and submit your abstract in the form (due February 17,2017)
- Click "Save submission, upload paper later"
You have now submitted abstract.
To register for conference:
- Log in with your ConTool user, or create new user and choose "Submit and begin with participant registration"
- (Go to "Overview")
- "Register as Participant" (due May 19, 2017)
- Go through registration and payment steps
You have now registered for conference! Welcome!
Please note, that submissions will be accepted exclusively via the ConfTool platform.
The conference fee for this exciting international conference in Graz entitles attendees to participate at sessions and workshops both of the two days. Furthermore, the conference fee includes: two business breakfast, two lunches with regional buffet, welcome reception and conference dinner as well as fruits, snacks, coffee and tea during the session breaks.
|Early Bird Registration (until April 8, 2017)||€ 200||€ 230|
|Regular Registration (as of April 9, 2017)||€ 230||€ 260|
- Complete Programme as of 19-06-2017
- Overview - Programme as of 19-06-2017
- Session Details - Programme as of 19-06-2017
- Template Conference Proceedings
- Template presentation title slide with logos
- Call for Contributions PDF
- Abstract example 1
- Abstract example 2
- Abstract example 3
- CfP Accountancy & Befrijfskunde Call for Papers
- International Journal of Corporate Social Responsibility
- JCSR Submission guidelines (word.doc)
- Proceedings from NBM@Toulouse 2016 conference